We want you to be really happy with your order and are confident you will be satisfied with your items. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us should you have any need for a return or refund.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to New Forest Walks, The Cottage, Goose Green, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7DH.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to New Forest Walks, accessible from https://newforestwalks.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order. You must return the unused product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and you must pay for the return of the unused product to our nominated address.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
New Forest Walks
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund for faulty goods without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues and hemming issues. The manufacturer will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
If a product is faulty in any way, you can return it within 14 days. Contact our customer services team using the contact form, quoting your name and order number.
A customer service representative will then talk you through the returns procedure which can often be eased by providing a digital image of the fault (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team.
- In many cases, remedy action can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim is clear via email
- If the fault cannot be verified over the phone or email, you may need to return the item to us or the manufacturer for inspection
- In that instance, a determination can then be made as to the state of the product
- Please do not send your products back to us without contacting a member of our team first
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
Please review the terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase. These are available at any time on our website.